Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween edition

Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a quick moment to post the treats I made for Halloween festivities this weekend. A few of them are tweaked from the link I posted corresponding to each, but the originals are great. All of these treats are quick and simple to make. Happy Halloween!!! :D

Click on each picture to enlarge it!


 Dirt Cup: each cup is 1/2 cup instant chocolate pudding,
3 crushed oreos, 1 gummy worm!




The snacks to go with the cheese were Koegel summer sausage, whole
wheat crackers, and sea salt and olive oil crisps. (the face is made with red bell pepper)




Mine do not look anywhere as near as good as the original. 
It was difficult for me to color the layers, but I was okay with how it turned out. 
They still tasted like yummy rice krispie treats, and that's what matters, right? ;) 




For the sake of time, I just bought a boxed brownie mix. 
For the spider web, I melted semi-sweet chocolate chips, and used a butter 
knife to dollop the chocolate on as thin as I could.




These were very easy and fun to make. :)  With the last few 
tablespoons of dough I added a few drops of green food coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment